In my previous article, I talked about “Why start an Internet Business? The Advantages, Disadvantages”. In this article, I would be enumerating some of the internet businesses you could engage in and make lots of money from even if you are in Nigeria and working from home. I have been engaged in some of these internet businesses and so have my friends.
Recommended Internet Businesses
- Website Design
- Programming and Software development
- Internet Freelancing (graphic design, article writing, etc)
- Selling and Flipping of Websites
- Adsense and placing of adverts
- Information Marketing (PLR , Resale rights , Creation of unique info products)
- Affiliate marketing
- Domain name selling as a business
- Domain name registration and webhost services
- Blogging to the Bank
- Bulk SMS
- Online Multi Level Marketing
- Mobile Payment Services
- Online Payment Services (funding people’s account with Paypal, Liberty Reserve, Alert Pay, etc)
- Internet Joint Venture Broker
- Selling on Ebay
- Search Engine Optimization i.e. Promoting Websites on the search engines
- Promoting other people’s businesses on the internet using social media, search engines,PPC etc
Businesses I do not recommend
There are some businesses I have tried that I would not recommend and are simply a waste of time unless you know what you are doing by either taking risks or leveraging on other people’s effort.
- Filling of surveys,
- Paid to surf,
- Paid to click,
- High Yield Investor Programmes or HYIP
In the next article, I would go into detail about each of them.
251 total views, 2 views today
Samuel Oritsejimi Iyinbo has been making money online since 2003 as a website designer with over 60 clients and counting, an internet business consultant, serial entrepreneur and spiritual teacher where he disseminates spiritual messages The Roving Messenger. He founded Illumination Concepts’ E-learning Centre and Innovation Hub the Internet Business Academy Nigeria, to share his knowledge and to train people on how to make money online.