1. The right mindset: The first and most important thing you need to have is the mindset that you can actually make money online. There are a people out there who get fascinated about making money online, they see all the stories, they are excited that you have freedom to operate the business anywhere, but when they try out a few things and they do not see any results they throw their hands up and say bah! you can’t make money online, but you actually can. Persistence is the key!
2. Get a good Coach or Mentor: In my years of making money on the Internet and teaching people how to do so, I have had the opportunity to come across all sorts of people. Some people who do not know anything and are willing to learn and some people who feel they know it all. The latter group of people have bought or downloaded hundreds of free e-books which they have not read but collecting dust in their hard drive, signed up to hundreds of newsletters but at the end of the day are not making any money because they are confused on where to start from. This is syndrome called Information Overload . Just as in any business, you need a guide or a mentor, someone who actually makes money from the Internet to guide you, because the internet is filled with a lot of scams and promises of instant wealth, sadly most of these stories are not true and are just scams to get money out of you. You need someone who has been there, done that.
3. Recommended Tools Software & Services To Operate Your Business: There are certain tools necessary for your success and especially in this part of the world Nigeria. These tools are essential and include the following:
- Your personal computer and internet connection
- Internet download manager
- The right browser
- Speed bit Video accelerator
- IP changer
- Means to collect money, like bank account, merchant account from a credit card processor
- US office or UK office and phone number
- Credit card or debit card
- US credit card or debit card
1,234 total views, 4 views today
Samuel Oritsejimi Iyinbo has been making money online since 2003 as a website designer with over 60 clients and counting, an internet business consultant, serial entrepreneur and spiritual teacher where he disseminates spiritual messages The Roving Messenger. He founded Illumination Concepts’ E-learning Centre and Innovation Hub the Internet Business Academy Nigeria, to share his knowledge and to train people on how to make money online.